Information and bookings
When? Whenever you want, with the dates you choose. When you have an approximate date in mind, CONTACT us and we can confirm everything.
Who for? Groups. You choose the group of friends, family or colleagues that you want to share the experience with. Minimum 5 people.
What it includes:
- Accommodation: twin rooms (two people per room) in four-star hotels.
- Breakfast: Full continental buffet with a wide selection of food and drinks.
- Lunch: Every day we offer a variety of well-balanced dishes so that you can enjoy the taste and quality of the Mediterranean diet.
- Dinner: in different tapas markets or restaurants.
- Accident insurance.
- Local guide (English and Spanish).
- Pick up and transfer to/from the airport or station to the hotel.
- Support vehicle at all times on the cycling routes.
- Provisions on the cycling routes.
- Use of spa when available at the hotel.
- Massage / physiotherapy at the hotel.
- Biomechanical assessment.
- Bicycle rental: €45 per day.
- Supplement for an individual room: + €45
Yes, of course! Non-cyclists also have a wide range of activities to choose from (hiking, climbing, horse riding, golf and much more), and the cultural visits are always worthwhile. All non-cycling companions are very welcome!
Safety and Insurance:
Your safety is our priority. We do everything possible to ensure that there are no incidents, but they can still happen sometimes.
We are highly trained to be able to manage any situation, and we are aware of the most effective ways of obtaining help when necessary.
Whenever we ride, there will be a support car with us which carries all necessary first aid material. And the car is always on standby to take riders for any specialist help that they may require, or to take them back to the hotel.
We also have excellent insurance cover, which is personalized for each of you during your stay.
Arrival in Madrid
Once in Madrid, you do not have to worry about anything. We pick you up and take care of everything, so that you can begin enjoying your stay immediately.
Prices. ‘Happy money’ is our philosophy. We want our customers to feel satisfied when they pay and to be happy with the service provided. And we will be happy if you enjoy the experience that we offer.
Imperial Route (4 days) €1,100/per person. All included.
Patrimonio Humanidad Route (5 days) €1,650/per person. All included.
Sierra Rincón Route (6 days) €1,590/per person. All Included.
Longer stays? No problem! Contact us and we can provide you with a personalized plan and price.
* Non-cycling visitors pay 80% of the total price of the trip. Enjoy all the benefits of the trip but without cycling – and there is always time to change your mind and bring your bike 🙂
(except for World Heritage Route)
08.00 A good breakfast to start the day well.
08.30 We start the route.
11.30 Snacks and refreshment before continuing the route.
13.15 We return home 🙂
14.00 We enjoy Spanish food and drinks without hurrying and then relax for a while, as is our custom here…
17.00 We start our afternoon activity, depending on what you have chosen to do.
Sitting quietly on a terrace, we discuss the route and the plans for the following day with a glass of wine, champagne or a cold beer 🙂
*Depending on the distance and difficulty of the route our schedule can vary.
Bringing your bicycle
Are you bringing your bike with you? We know how important it is to you, so here are some packing tips
We will recommend a trusted courier service, so that your bikes are transported with the all the required care.
Prefer to leave your bike at home and try a new one? No problem!
Do you have other preferences or hobbies? You are sure to find them in Madrid! We’ll find what you’re looking for 🙂